Online Guests: 1
Practice Terms and Protocol (W.I.P)
Page: 1 of 1
Joined: 21st Jan 2014
30th Jan 2014
Host - The member who is in control of the lobby.
Co-Host - The office who assists the host during practice
Pre Practice Protocols
- It's assumed we have practice unless a ranking officer says otherwise.
- The host should send out invitations to the clan for practice 10 - 15 minutes before its scheduled to allow for late comers.
- If no one has sent out an invitation for practice it's each members responsibility to attempt to start a practice lobby. In a case where more than one member has done so, the most senior member with the best connection will host practice.
- If you have been left behind or could not join during a practice, you must at least message an officer to let them know you attempted to join practice at that moment and couldn't.
- If no officers are present during practice the most senior member(s) must attempt to contact an officer for guidance. If none is available continue practice as normal.
Practice Protocols (Peace Time)
- All members of a squad are to meet in the hosts lobby by the stated time for practice. Consistent lateness will be noted.
- if there are >12 members present for practice per squad an attempt to merge with another squads population should be made for a complete lobby as is available. If not, the squad may engage the public lobby choosing the game style of that day's practice.
- 12+ members are to practice in private lobbies. This encourages new members to meet old members and mixes skills and play styles. This experience is vital to the creation of sub groups and for creating new friendships.
- The first ten minutes of every practice is dedicated to call outs, then moving on to the practice game type of the day.
- The Host takes attendance and is responsible for posting it on the
accurately at latest an hour before the beginning of the next practice. (An example for an attendance sheet will be provided)
- For the last 10 minutes of practice, the co-host may elect to a "fun game" where they can choose any game style, even custom or party, to close out the practice.
- The practice schedule will be published, but Generals may in the future choose to move around which modes will be done on which days.
Practice Protocols (During times wherein we are involved in Clan Wars hence known as War Time)
*Note: Due to the competitive nature of Clan Wars punishments during this time may be swifter in order to encourage team cohesiveness and discipline. Stay Sharp, stay frost and you may have more fun here than you expect,
-All members of a squad are to meet in the hosts lobby by the stated time for practice. Consistent lateness will be noted.
- if there are >7 members present for practice per squad, the designated officer will choose the node most dire to increasing our hold on the map and execute there.
- If there are 7+ members present for practice per squad, the designated officer will split the groups up into smaller sections to aggressively take one node or attempt to take many.
- Before leaving to begin practice the host will take attendance and post it on the website at least an hour before the next practice.
- The co-host or other designated officer will always choose what game types to play according to what nodes are most vital to our success during practice.
-Callouts may be suspended upon further notice from your chain of command.
Page: 1 of 1
Please login or register to reply.
No one has updated their availability recently.
Terms of Service